• R. Marcano Rivera. The Question of Status in Puerto Rico Revisited: Rational choice, Spatial Analysis, and Heresthetics. Journal of Political Inquiry at New York University, Spring issue, 2014.
Under Review and working papers
- R. Marcano Rivera. Under review. Racial Heterogeneity as a determinant of income inequality in Latin America. Presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL.
- R. Marcano Rivera. Under review. Network Varieties of Capitalism: Are Economic Structures Converging? Presented at the 2021 joint Sunbelt and Netsci Conference, Bloomington, IN.
- A. K. Antony, R. Marcano-Rivera, B. Petrova and W. K. Winecoff. In progress for Fall 2021 submission. Mapping the Hidden Wealth of Nations: The Offshore Tax Haven Network as a Complex Political Economy. Presented at the 2021 International Studies Association.
- R. Marcano Rivera. In progress for Winter 2021 submission. The long-term effects of Slave Trade in Africa. Presented at the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago IL.
- R. Marcano Rivera. In progress for Spring 2022 submission. The Japanese Keiretsu Network: policy and macroeconomic responses in the 1990s. Presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago IL.